Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Besties Decoupaged

Happy Tuesday! Welllll I'm sure it will be! Yesterday was like a summers day, this morning it is COLD out there. I wanted to share my DT project with you but I cheated a little, I used a pre-colored decoupage Bestie sheet. These are so fun when you don't have time to color, aren't in the mood to color or like me.....pertinent Copic colors have gone dry! I had so much fun making this card I made a second one! Have an awesome day everyone and I hope you enjoy it. This little sweetie can be found herehttps://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/202265837/instant-download-little-daisy-3d?ref=shop_home_active_2

submitted to the Besties 3-D Blog




8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Cheryl! I adore her pot of flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Besties 3D Deco Blog! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love it.
    Thank you for joining in at Besties 3D Deco and best of luck with your great entry.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, i just adore this card..it's my favorite! Thank you for entering our challenge at My Besties 3D! Our new challenge starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card and you have achieved the 3D wonderfully well. Thank you for playing along with us for this challenge the winners will be announced tomorrow good luck. hugs Andrea B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever, very beautiful I love what you did with this flower challenge and thank you so much for entering your project. xoxo Deirdre, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and it looks so wonderful....

    Thank you so much for sharing at Besties 3D Deco Blog!

    Good luck!
    Andrea N. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yah, she is a winner.......Lis
    I am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete