Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Anything Goes at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge

Well Happy Happy Hump Day!! Wow, I can't believe how longs it's been since I last posted! I have been busy spring cleaning, purging, and re-decorating.....no time left for the fun stuff! I did take some time the other eve, when it was raining, to put some cards together so I am taking a quick break to pop in and share a card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge, Everything Goes, here!
Hope everyone is staying healthy, safe and happy!


4 comments:

  1. this is so very beautiful Cheryl.

    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very beautiful card!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card...stunning work, love the gorgeous image used plus the colours....thanks so much for entering this beautie into our challenge this time....good luck in the draw...

    aNNie

    {Scrapbook Stamp Society DT Member}

    I have super candy on my new blog...my old blog was closed due to hackers, please feel free to join up and join in....
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creative card, love the image and goodies added. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society..
    { Scrapbook Stamp Society DT Member aNNie}

    ReplyDelete