Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Keep It Clean and Simple

SO EXCITED THIS CARD WON!
Hello and welcome to sunny Tuesday, yes, I said sunny. I went out for a nice walk this morning, then a lovely hour long massage and then I am going to visit my little grandson after lunch, just a perfect day!!
So...... clean and simple.....I don't do simple very well but I gave it a shot for the Sassy Cheryl Challenge happening here!!! I have used two SC images for this card.
Everyone....you all have a terrific day!!! Oh and go visit the Sassy team and have some fun.

7 comments:


  1. Cheryl this is very beautiful and super cute.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl these two images go together perfectly. I love your CAS style. I also envy that hour long massage. LOL Thanks again for joining in the CAS challenge at Sassy Cheryls. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. . .I hear ya on the sunny part girl. We finally got some too! I am LOVING this card girl. The two images merged together is just absolutely PERFECT!
    Thanks for playing along in the Clean & Simple challenge with my Sassy Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl...good for you getting out in the sunshine and then a massage. I love your card. Don't you just love merging the images together...It is so cool...So glad you joined us for our CAS Challenge at Sassy Cheryl's and remember you still have plenty of time to submit another card. lol Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome clean and simple one layer card. I love how you merged this two images together! Thank you for joining us here at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable Cheryl! LOVE the way you combined the images! Stunning!
    Thanks for playing along in the Clean & Simple challenge with my Sassy Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome creation! Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete