Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Anything Goes at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone. Wow, it is gorgeous out there today. I actually felt like doing housework this morning. I know!!!..........nope, I'm not running a fever!! lol,

I have another Bestie to share with you today. I find these images great for practicing my coloring. Although I have discovered that coloring while watching movies really isn't the best thing. When I moved my finished images to the table in front of the open window I realized I made several errors in coloring, like going over the lines, huhhhh oh my, yes, I did not notice that whilst I was coloring away. Must be different lighting.

This little gal is going to be whisked off the Anything Goes at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge here

I hope everyone has an awesome day today!





1 comment: