Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Anything Goes at Sherri Baldy Challenge

Happy Hump Day everyone! Well, I have to say I am addicted to Sherri Baldy's "Besties". Oh my yes, I have been coloring up a storm and LOVIN it. AND she has a 25% off sale right now so go here and shop! These adorable little gals are totally fun to work with. Soooooo, I think I will participate in some challenges going on right now at the Sherri Baldy Challenge Blog....here and at the Scrapbook Stamp Society here
So here is my card I am submitting to the challenges and I am adding the rest of the cards I have made lately for you to see as well. I hope you enjoy!!
















4 comments:

  1. wow Cheryl what very beautiful cards you have made they all look fabulous.
    why don't you put your name in at the 400 followers candy from the
    scrapbookstampsocietychallenge you can find it here;
    http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.nl/2014/04/candy-400-followers.html



    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fresh and beautiful all the cards!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovley cards you made and all very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the My Besties Challenge.
    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at My Besties challenge blog. I can't pick a favorite they are all so lovely.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete