Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Show Me Thursday on Wednesday

Gooood morning!  I am squeezing one more entry in to the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday! Challenge. I have been playing around with a few more creations so combined them to make a mini collage. The top card I made using up some scraps and the two cards below are made with pre-colored images by Sassy Cheryl.
Today my daughter and new grandson and I are headed very soon to go clothes shopping, aaaahhhhhh clothes shopping, another one of my favorite things to do!
Hope you all enjoy your day and be sure to pop over to Cheryl's and share what you've been up to.

1 comment:

  1. How fun…..clothes shopping for the new grand baby. LOVE it. . .
    And of course, I ADORE your gorgeous cards Cheryl. I'm so glad you're playing along again! :)
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete