Thursday, March 13, 2014

Show Me Thursady


Happy Thursday! For some reason I have lost a day this week, I thought today was Wednesday until my mom set me straight. So it's Thursday which means once again at Sassy Cheryl's it's Show Me Thursday. So today I have a gift bag that I made using a pre-colored image from Sassy Cheryl. You know, I do know how to color but I have been trying to use up a bunch of colored images I have had printed out for so long.....I just hope I don't forget how to color lol!
Anyway, if you haven't played along at the Show Me Thursday challenge.....you should........cause.....it's fun! AND you might win a free image!!
As I am typing we are once again in the midst of a storm, the roads are too icy so I am missing out on my Tole painting class tonight! (insert sad face)
Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. . . .I have a lost a day or two on more than one occasion. So, I'm right there with you!
    This gift bag is just super adorable girl. LOVE IT!
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete