Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Everyday Snowman

You know.....snowmen aren't just for Christmas.....oh no!! Snowmen are for all year long. In my home I have certain snowmen displayed all year. Why, because they are cheerful, sweet, uplifting, comical, and just plain fun to have around! Snowmen bring love!
Today I am entering this sweet 'growing friends' snowman in the Sassy Cheryl Everything Goes Challenge. These Sassy Cheryl images are pre-colored and I have merged two images on this card.
 Enjoy your day, pop over to the challenge blog and play, and hug a snowman!

7 comments:

  1. When I first saw this I thought wait a minute I don't have this image!!! lol Great job merging the two together. I love it...Snowmen are my fav and nobody does a better snowman than Sassy Cheryl. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges! Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joann, thank you so much for your wonderful encouraging comments! Hugs to you too!!!

      Delete
  2. WOW! You've been one busy lady creating all kinds of awesomeness over here. It's been ages since I've merged images and I'm not sure I even remember how- this is just marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Cheryl and I adore the sweet sentiment. It's perfect.
    Thanks for playing along in the ANYTHING GOES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Ann. Not sure I know how to merge images either. I should learn though, this is beautiful. Happy to see you again, talented lady, at Sassy Cheryls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there. . .I used to love snowmen until this winter happened! LOL Sweet card. Wanted to thank you for your support in my loss of Shotsy. . .I know you knew what I was going through and your comments were so appreciated. Thank you. . .Hugs, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  6. It couldn't be any sweeter. Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete