Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Show Me Thursday with Sassy Cheryl

Happy Hump Day! I took a nice long walk this morning to try to work on this hump growing up my backside, too many winter munchies were the cause of that hump!
It's been a long time since I've participated in the Sassy Cheryl Show Me Thursday Challenge so, this is what I've got to show.......remember the old Sesame Street song.....one of these things aren't like the others? well..................'nough said. Be sure to click on the pictures to get a bigger rendition. Pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's and show what you've been working on.


5 comments:

  1. This is adorable Cheryl...I love it..Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply darling Cheryl! This is just gorgeous from top to bottom!
    Thanks for playing along in the PUNCH/DIES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am in awe---you've been marvelously productive! Awesome cards-ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well….you know I LOVE them!
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTG Miz Cheryl. It was exciting to see your post on Cheryl's facebook page!. Great creations and you have been a busy lady. Whoo Hoo

    ReplyDelete